Subscribed unsubscribe Subscribe Subscribe

Cost of Living and Price Reports from Tokyo, Japan. You can download the Excel list of items+prices I posted.

English translation of the monthly report "Retail prices of major products in Tokyo" published by Tokyo Metropolitan government can be downloaded also.

Table of Contents of Statistics/Rankings/Graphs is here.

Medical exam for a lump in the thyroid = 5160 yen ($52.12 €39.09)

Health & Beauty_Prices

My wife has a lump in her thyroid (cyst of thyroid) and takes exams regularly, actually twice a year at the hospital. This time the doctor did thyroid puncture to take the tissue of the thyroid and checked it. The cost of this treatment was 5160 yen ($52.12 €39.09). It is 30% of the total cost. The insurance covers the remaining 70%.

She has to go to the hospital one week later to get the result of the examination. 

The doctor who saw my wife belongs to Neck Surgery section. 

f:id:nbakki:20130918221527p:plain

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Today's headline of Japan

Japan Meteorological Agency finished a field survey of blast damage caused by Typhoon No.18 (MAN-YI). The agency estimated total 10 tornadoes were raised.

Remove all ads

Table of Contents of Statistics/Rankings/Graphs is here.

In terms of the cost of living information, you can download the Excel price list of goods I posted.

English translation of the monthly report "Retail prices of major products in Tokyo" published by Tokyo Metropolitan government can be downloaded also.