Subscribed unsubscribe Subscribe Subscribe

Cost of Living and Price Reports from Tokyo, Japan. You can download the Excel list of items+prices I posted.

English translation of the monthly report "Retail prices of major products in Tokyo" published by Tokyo Metropolitan government can be downloaded also.

Table of Contents of Statistics/Rankings/Graphs is here.

In a rich city, doctor's bill for kids is 0 yen ($0.00 €0.00)

Health & Beauty_Prices

In rich cities, there is no charge for medical treatment for kids (under 12 or under 15).

It means I do not have to pay doctor expense of my children to a hospital. Instead of me, city official pays that cost. Usually we pay 30% of medical cost by ourselves and the government insurance covers remaining 70%. Rich cities cover this 30% cost in stead of us. Unfortunately poor cities can not do this.

f:id:nbakki:20130305205403j:plain

These are tablets of medicine for kids. 

 

If you want to know something, ask me please.

Remove all ads

Table of Contents of Statistics/Rankings/Graphs is here.

In terms of the cost of living information, you can download the Excel price list of goods I posted.

English translation of the monthly report "Retail prices of major products in Tokyo" published by Tokyo Metropolitan government can be downloaded also.